Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How can you use social media to support and protect your brand?
The best way that I think social media can support and protect my brand is having a celebrity promote my brand by featuring it in a music video, or in a magazine add, or a commercial on the television. When people see that a celebrity drinks a certain drink, wears a certain brand, or buys a certain item, that means everyone must do it, because it is what is in style, or it is the thing to do. There are always going to be those who talk down on a certain product, so I know mine will be talked about either in a good way or a bad way, though I do hope it’s in a good way. The best way I could be able to have the media protect my brand would just be to have it well promoted by the right people, and have my brand sold in the proper places. There will be competitors that will bash my brand, and make it seem horrible, which would give the media something to talk about. This is why I know I would have to be smart when it comes to the media, and make them realize not matter how bad people may want to talk about my brand, the media will know the truth of how great my product really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment